Top 10 Eclipse Keyboard shortcuts for Java developers
Here is a list of 10 commonly used Eclipse shortcuts for Java developers.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Open a type (e.g.; a class, an interface) without browsing through list of packages
- Ctrl + Shift + R: Open any file quickly without browsing for it in the Package Explorer
- Ctrl + O: Go directly to a method or avariable
- Ctrl + L: Go to line number n in the source file
- Ctrl + Q: Go to the last edit location
- Ctrl + T: Go to a supertype/subtype
- F3: Go to a type/method/variable declaration.
- Ctrl + Shift + P: Go to matching braces or bracket.
- Ctrl + . : Move to next instance of a variable, warning, error etc.
- Ctrl + , :Move to next instance of a variable, warning, error etc.